Take control of your own professional development with developtogether.tv – the new network for post-16 teachers from the Education and Training Foundation.
They have just announced a new series of 12, free CPD events across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire. Each event will give you the opportunity to share great ideas with colleagues, explore resources and practise new teaching approaches.
You decide the focus. Work on what matters to you. Within eight overarching themes, you decide what you’d like to improve.
You decide the method. Engage in the way that suits you best. There are a range of face-to-face events at times to suit busy teachers, as well as tools for online collaboration and sharing.
You decide the outcome. No silver bullets and no dogma – you decide the teaching approaches you want to use that you think will make a difference.
However you choose to develop your teaching, you’ll be supported every step of the way by likeminded peers and their expert facilitators. Seethe full list of CPD events below. There’s no limit on how many you can sign up to.
- Developing feedback: 14th November, 2:00-4:00pm, SPAN Training Banbury
- Improving value added: 30th November, 2:00-3:00pm, Milton Keynes College
- Developing tutorials: 30th November, 3:15-4:15pm, Milton Keynes College
- Improving maths: 5th December, 3:30-5:00pm, Reading College
- Managing behaviour: 5th December, 3:30-5:00pm, Banbury and Bicester College
- Developing feedback: 5th December, 3:30-5:00pm, City of Oxford College
- Improving English: 5th December, 3:30-5:00pm, City of Oxford College
- Stretch and Challenge: 5th December, 3:30-5pm, City of Oxford College
- Exploring digital: 5th December, 3:30-5:00pm, Reading College
- Managing behaviour: 7th December, time TBC, Bucks College Group
- Developing quality: 11th December, 12:00-1:00pm, City of Oxford College
- Embedding soft skills: TBC, EMBS Oxford
Register your interest today to access free CPD on the topics that matter to you.