XYZ College | 5th December 2018 | 2pm-4pm
Join us as we explore new ideas and approaches in English teaching in the FE sector. This free, termly professional development network will provide you with ideas to get you thinking and the support to help you put them into practice.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest news and trends in English teaching
- Bring and share a wide range of English resources
- Explore provocative opinions and fascinating case studies
- Discuss how you can trial similar approaches in your own teaching
- Get support from colleagues and share successes and challenges
Each session you’ll have the opportunity to hear from practitioners developing new ideas and approaches within the FE sector.
In our first session we’ll explore issues around phonics – can it be an effective tool for FE learners? We’ll explore this with a webcast from Claire Collins. Claire, in collaboration with the University College London, is developing a toolkit of phonics resources and approaches to support the use of phonics in FE settings. It make for a fascinating discussion!
So take control of your development through interesting and engaging professional discussion and sign up today.
Places are free, but capacity is strictly limited so register your interest now.