New Directions, Reading | 7th March 2019 | 12:30pm-2:30pm
Join us as we explore new ideas and approaches to delivering effective ESOL teaching to post-16 students. This free, termly, professional development network will provide you with ideas to get you thinking and offers the support to help you put them into practice.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest news and trends in teaching
- Bring and share a wide range of resources to help you develop as a staff and stretch and challenge your learners
- Explore provocative opinions and fascinating case studies
- Discuss how you can trial similar approaches in your own teaching
- Get support from colleagues and share successes and challenges
Each session you’ll have the opportunity to hear from practitioners developing new ideas and approaches within the FE sector.
So take control of your development through interesting and engaging professional discussion and sign up today.
Places are free, but capacity is strictly limited so register your interest now.